Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016- week 88 of 100- Skype call and new companion in Brazil!

Hey guys!

Thanks for the awesome talk that we had yesterday on Skype! My last Skype call on my mission. Now, onto 2 and a half more months of working hard and bringing souls to Christ!

The transfers were passed, and I will be staying one more transfer here in Anhanguera! Sadly, my companion Elder Andrade is being transferred to Poços de Caldas to be the new District Leader there! Just like I was, almost a year ago. I have to say, he was one of my favorite companions, if not my favorite. 

Now, if you guys remember Elder Moss, from Poços de Caldas, he's coming here to be my companion. He will be dying here this transfer (ending his mission). Hopefully I don't get too trunky with him. haha

Well, I won't say too much as I talked yesterday, but just know that I'm super happy to be here on the mission and that my love from Christ and His Gospel has grown so much. I'm a different person, but I'm a better person.

I wish you all another wonderful week!

Love you all!
Elder Collins


Pictures
unfortunately, this lan house isn't taking my camera or pen drive, so you'll have to wait till next week... :(

Skype call photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment