Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23, 2016- week 90 of 100- Only 10 weeks left in Brazil!

Hey Everyone!

Yup, now we're down to 10 weeks on the mission. CRAZY. 

Anyways, this week went by pretty fast. I guess thats what happens when you work hard. Only bad thing is that I got sick about half way through the week, and I'm still recovering. It's been raining pretty often here. And getting cold. 

So, we were able to find and teach lots of new people. We had quite a few people at church, but I was still sad when not everyone who said they were going went. We're still gonna keep working hard. We do have a baptism marked for this week for a girl who is super elect! It's gonna be super cool. 

We've also got lots of other people that we can help be baptized in the next couple of weeks, so this transfer should be pretty fun. I mean, it's pretty fun so far. 

Sometimes it does get a little hard when we get talking about life outside of the mission since my comp will be going home in like 28 days. But, we both have the desire to baptize and work till the end, so we're good. 

We also decided to make cheesecake this past week and that was delicious!

Well, I hope everything's good for you all. Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Collins

Photos

Sherk?

That's my comp and also...Campinas?

The rest of the post-its.

No comments:

Post a Comment