Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016- week 83 of 100- Received transfer to Hortolândia, Brazil!

Hey Family!

Well, this week's letter is gonna be short because- I'VE BEEN TRANSFERRED!! 

I will be going to the area Anhanguera in Hortolândia. Back to Zona Hortolândia again. haha Also, my companion was transferred to another area in another zone. Two new Elders will be coming here, so there's a lot of work for us to do. We've gotta clean our house, make sure everything's organized, leave lots of notes about all our investigators and the members. Oh, and say goodbye to all the members. I was already sure that I was gonna leave, but I had no idea that Elder Harbison was also leaving with me. Today should be fun.

This past week, we knocked tons of doors in the heat of Brasil! It was crazy how many doors we knocked. Anyways, I'm not sure if that really paid off since we're both leaving. I'm pretty sad that I'm finally leaving Capivari. This was definitely my favorite area out of all of the areas that I passed. I had the best relationship with the members here in Capivari. I'm gonna miss this place a lot. 

Also, General Conference! Yes, I loved it! The branch was able to get a projector so we could watch conference at the chapel here instead of Piracicaba. We also had several investigators watching the conference with us! 

Well, sorry again for the short email, but I gotta get ready to leave!

Love you all,

Elder Collins

Foto
Two huge chocolate bars used to make chocolate eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment