Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18, 2016- week 85 of 100- P-day in Sumaré, Hortolândia, and Campinas, Brazil!

Hey Guys!

One more week down on the mission! Only 15 more weeks on the mission until the day I get back! Let the trunkiness begin haha. So this week went by super fast, but we were able to accomplish quite a bit. This area is awesome, the members are cool, and there's lots of potential here. I sure hope this is my last area, because if I get transferred outta here, I'm gonna cry fo sho.

So, this past Saturday, we had the baptism of a 10 year old girl. It was a super sweet service, and she even cried afterwards saying that she swore she felt Jesus lifting her out of the font. Her mom was supposed to be there too, but didn't go. That was kinda sad, but there's nothing we can do now.

Anyways, it is very probable that we'll have another baptism this Saturday of a woman who has children and grandchildren in the church. This area has a lot of potential and so I'm super excited to be here. My comp and I are gonna work super hard these next few weeks.

Yeah, it's kinda weird that my area is mainly Campinas. My area actually gets some parts of Sumaré, Hortolandia, and Campinas.

Well, sorry this email is kinda short, we had to switch LAN houses today because the one we usually use is down on the internet and we're using a different one which is more expensive. Anyways, the photos are included!

Have a great week everyone!

Love y'all!
Elder Collins

Fotos

Almost done!

Saying good byes.

Saying good byes.

Saying good byes.

Elder Guerrero (A Mexican missionary from my group).

"Saint Raissa of Feasts, Patroness of the Elders" at a member's house. lol

You can see the center of Campinas in the back, oh yeah and my companion.

Someone's got maple!!!

Maria Eduarda's baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment