Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015- week 38- P-day in Monte Mor, Brazil!

Hey Fam Bam!

One more week down here in São Paulo, Brasil! Man, I cannot get used to how fast the weeks go by on the mission. I remember life being a lot slower before the mission. Haha, I still can't explain why this is so. But, hey, I'm enjoying myself down here. So, as my companion is the District Leader, we did another division on Tuesday! This time, it was with an Elder named Elder Aceituno. He's from Honduras and has one less transfer than I do on the mission. He's super cool. I attached a photo. He's got a cool before mission story haha. Anyways, we had a good week.

We went to our investigator who has a problem with smoking and he's doing about the same. But hey! Remember that one cigarette concoction that I talked about last time that would take away his deisre to smoke? We were able to find one of the ingredients, but it requires two things. We're working on getting that other part. Also, a really awesome thing happened! He said his first prayer with us!!!! You guys don't even know how much of a step this is! His wife is already a member, about 5 years. They've had missionaries come over often over these 5 years, but he never ever said a prayer. He finally said a prayer with us! It was such a good prayer too! We were so proud of him. Haha, I'm still really happy from that. He's progressing so much!

Also, we went to another part of our area that we've never visited before. It's called Elias Fausto! It's actually a different city about 25 minutes away by bus. It was a lot of fun, its been a while since missionaries have gone there. We're gonna go there two more times this week.

Anyways, I gotta go now, but have a great week all of you! Till the next week.

Love,
Elder Collins


Foto
Elder Aceituno and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment