So this past week, as usual, went by incredibly fast. It also rained a lot. So much that we got home soaking wet like 3 days in a row. Although it was fun to run back home in the rain, after a while it gets a little annoying and now our phone isn't working right. The screen doesn't turn on, so we don't know who's calling and we can't call anyone unless we have their number in our planner. That's alright; just another challenge to my mission.
So, to answer your questions:
1.What has been your biggest challenge this week?
Probably trying to get people to church.
2. What has been your biggest concern?
I think my biggest concern for the past week was that we find new people to teach.
3. What has been your biggest success?
My biggest success for the past week was marking two baptismal dates for this upcoming week.
4. Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?
My favorite person of the week has to be JOHN! Because he turned 18 and I'm so proud of the choices that he is making in his life!
5. What has been your most significant tender mercy?
Significant tender mercy? That we were able to have 5 of our good investigators at church.
6. What are you looking forward to this coming week?
I'm looking forward to working with the two people that are preparing to be baptized.
7. Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it.
Yes, two baptisms. Well, we marked a baptism with a girl because she's been going to church for the past few weeks and has decided she wants to be baptized. The other is of a son of a less active who is coming back to church slowly. His wife is also not a member, so we're working with her.
8. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?
Hmm, Mosiah 18:8-10
Well, I hope everyone has another good week!