Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016- week 94 of 100- Last transfer in Brazil until I return home!

HEY EVERYONE!

So, yes- this is my last transfer here on my Mission in Brasil. This is nuts! I never thought this day would come, but alas here I am. 

The past transfer with Elder Moss was legit. One of my favorites. Now, onto my last transfer. I will be dying here in Anhanguera and will be training a newbie. Well, finishing his training. This should be fun. I was really needing someone new with force and that vigor that new missionaries have. It should be a blast!

Well, not much to say for this past week. We mainly visited members and said goodbye to everyone. It was cool, but also super trunky for me to see Elder Moss die. 

Right now, I'm with the Zone Leaders until later when I'll head back to my house and clean everything up and get ready to go to Piracicaba tomorrow. Unfortunately, this week will be one of those weeks where you guys won't be able to see any photos. I forgot to bring my cord for the camera, but next week you guys will see lots of photos.

Have a great week everyone and talk next week!

Love,
Elder Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment