Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13, 2016- week 93 of 100- Transfer week in Brazil!

Hey Family!

Sounds like everyone's having a good time as school ends and summer break is starting for you guys! Although, that's too bad that Sarah fractured her arm. I'm sorry that happened. I hope she gets better. 

Also, I was very happy to hear that John was ordained an Elder in the Melchizedek priesthood.

Well, this week I was super trunky. My companion Elder Moss will be going home next Monday, but he will leave for Piracicaba on Thursday morning. It was a little hard for us to work, but we gave it all, and that resulted in a baptism this past Sunday. We held the baptism of the son of a less active. His name is Nicollas and it was a very special baptism. We've been working with them since the beginning of the transfer, but hard work finally paid off.

We might be able to have one more baptism this upcoming Saturday, but I don't know since I don't know who I'll be staying with from Thursday until transfers.

Well, this email is a short one, but I hope everyone is doing well back home.

Love,

Elder Collins


fotos

Elder Mossy's going home.

I didn't know you could do this with cats...

June 12th Dia dos namorados #foreveralone

Baptism of Nicollas!

Counting the days! #48days


No comments:

Post a Comment