Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016- week 80- P-day in Capivari, Brazil!

Hello family!

This week went by really fast. Again, we spent some time up in Piracicaba this week. On Tuesday, we had our District meeting and then the next day we had to wake up early to go to Pira and get our CPFs. It's a Brasilian thing that lets people know that our names our clean (meaning we make all our payments; I guess it's kinda like credit). I'm not sure why we need those though. 

The rest of the week was lots of contacts and knocking doors. We did do something different on Friday. We decided to go to the plaza in the center and put up a banner of the Plan of Salvation. The banners were made by the mission and given to each District. This week, it was our turn to use it. On Sunday, we had 4 people come to church. Two of them were new people. 

Well, I can't believe I'm already half way done with this transfer already! Now, I've only got like what, 4 and a half months left. 

Nice! John finally got his mission papers in! Hopefully John gets his mission call sooner than I did. I'm wondering if he'll get a visa package like I did. Are you guys gonna do the world map guess thing again? If so, I'm gonna put my guess down for Africa. Like Ghana or something. I feel like John could serve there. I'd love if he came to Brasil though. That would be so awesome. Well, keep me updated on anything new that comes in. I am very excited for John.

Yes, I will definitely remember to ask you about the spiritual experience that you had when Mother's Day comes. Which is in like 8 weeks!

Thanks for all the emails! I love you guys!

Elder Collins


Photos

Our Plan of Salvation activity.

On the way to Piracicaba.

No comments:

Post a Comment