Monday, January 4, 2016

January 4, 2016- week 70- Happy New Year from Brazil!

Hey Family!

Well, HAPPY NEW YEARS 2016 EVERYONE!!! 

I cannot even begin to believe that it's already 2016. It still feels like it's 2014 to me. And then like I left everyone and put everything on pause. I can't believe that things are changing! I guess it won't actually hit me until I get back home. 

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the New Years party in Florida. I had my own little party here in Capivari, Brazil. We invited two other missionaries to hang out with us. Elder Pina and Elder Schmitz. Unfortunately, it was Elder Pina who took pictures and he forgot to bring his converter so he can't send his pictures to me. I'll have to send them to you guys next week. I knew I should've taken pictures with my camera. I've only got a few pictures for today. Anyways, they came over around 19h and we had our own churrasco! It was pretty good. We also played UNO, talked, laughed, watched the fireworks, and enjoyed the night together. It's too bad we can't do that all the time haha.

Now that everyone is getting back home from the Christmas and New Years time, we'll be able to continue our work. We are teaching a man that is preparing to be baptized this week on Saturday. He is really good. After him, we'll have to return to looking for new investigators so that should be fun. Also, this week is the last week of the transfer. 

Well, that's pretty much it for this week. It wasn't too productive because of the lack of people, but this week should be better. Also, it's been raining a whole lot here. We live really close to the river, so when it overflooded it started getting closer to our house. It's gotten better though. 

Anyways, hope you all have a great week of school! Woo! haha Good luck everyone.

Love you all,

Elder Collins


P.S. The LAN house isn't letting me download any of my photos so I'll have to wait till next week when we'll use the library again. Sorry :(


Photo (from Elder Arnson)

 (from left to right) Elder Collins, Elder Arnson, Elder Driggs, President Canuto, Elder Maxwell, Elder Bush, and Elder King

No comments:

Post a Comment