Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 28, 2015- week 47- New companion in Poços de Caldas, Brazil!

Heya fam!

This past week went by super fast for me. Also, two missionaries in my zone went home and a lot of my friends have finished their missions. One included is Elder Murray. Remember the American Elder that was with me in Sumaré? Also, we had Multizona on Tuesday of last week. Holy cow.

The bad things about living in the farthest area of the mission: you have to wake up at 3:00 in the morning for conferences with the President. It was cool though. I took lots of pictures and made sure to get our morning journey on camera. You'll have to see it when I get back. I'll have to slap on subtitles for you guys too haha.

At the multizona, President talked a lot about doing even more contacts with people. We bumped up our efforts and the past two weeks, we've been able to talk with more than 600 people just my comp and I. We taught lots of lessons, but one more thing that President talked about at the conference was about learning to teach short lessons.

I really liked the multizona and got to see some of my buds again. I made sure to take pictures with them. Anyways, besides that, the week was pretty regular as far as working goes. We also had our last district meeting before the Transfers- WHICH IS TOMORROW.

So, the results have come in. Elder Chipana is going away to Piracicaba along with Elder Portilho (the Brasilian that lives with us). I will be companions with this guy named Elder Stone!! I don't know if I ever told you about him. He was in the same District as I in Hortolandia and I've already done a divison with him. I really liked it, as it was one of my favorite splits that I've done. I'm really excited to be his companion. We'll see how the transfer goes.

As for our investigators, we're coming along with progress. We've have at least one that's committed to being baptized the week of my birthday. I'll tell you more about him later on the next week.

Anyways, that was my week for you all. I've attached some photos for you guys. Have a great week and talk to you the next one!

Love,
Elder Collins

PS My birthday is coming up on August 5th, would love to get any emails, letters, or packages! hint, hint :)

Photos








No comments:

Post a Comment