Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015- week 46- P-day in Poços de Caldas, Brazil!

HEY FAM BAM!

So, this week went by super fast. It's getting kinda ridiculous haha. Thanks for all the emails and pictures! John, Melissa, and Sarah are all growing up! John's almost at Dad's hight!! That's so crazy! And Melissa has already passed you now Mom! Haha, I don't even have a clue as to my height. I haven't had the chance to get my height, and even if I did, it would not be in the American measurements that I know so well.

Anyways, thank you so much for the birthday present! I got myself a really nice camera that I will be using for a long long time. Even after the mission. The photos are high quality and they said it was "semi-professional". Nice. I've still got quite a bit of the money you sent me, so I'll be sure to use it all wisely. The past week I've been taking really good care of my money haha. I can't have it all disappear on me again. I'm not planning on getting into my personal bank account for a while, so let's see how that goes haha. Well, as excited as I was to get a new camera, I took over 60 pictures doing the week! haha I'm not gonna be able to send them all to you, but I'll send you some of the best ones.

Well, this week, I finally did another division with an Elder named Elder Portilho. He lives in our house, so it wasn't as long as the other divisions I did with people in different cities. In my district, there are only 4 Elders (including my comp and I) and then some 6 Sisters. Agh, I keep forgetting to ask Elder Moss to send me the pic he took of the zone. I didn't take any pictures because I forgot to bring my camera with me to the zone meeting. I'll have to ask him next week.

So, this is the last week of the transfer. Tomorrow, we will be having our Multizona with two other Zones about an hour and a half away from here and then Wednesday or Thursday we'll be having our District meeting. Only one last Sunday in this transfer then on Monday we will find out the results of the transfer. I am pretty sure that my comp Elder Chipana will be leaving. He's been in this area for almost 6 months now. Also, in this transfer, a lot of leaders will be leaving. I think that a new District Leader will be my companion. Well, we'll see next week! Then, next week will be Mission Tour where Elder Costa of the Seventy will be visiting us for two days. Pretty exciting!

I hope all of you have another great week of summer! Until next week!

Love you all,
Elder Collins


PICTURES!!

Division- Me, Elder Portilo, and a member.

Fogo- Well, the mountain caught fire.
City view- Poços de Morros

A member- She gave us the reference of Adrien.

This one river in the middle of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment