Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015- week 33- P-day in Monte Mor, Brazil!

Hey family!

Woo. Another week gone by like that. Not much super special happened this week, but nonetheless, it passed by pretty fast. We had a multizona on Thursday, so that was really cool. I got to see all of my last zone and district, including my besties from the CTM. President gave a really good trainging on "Palavra e Poder"- Word and Power. It inspired me, and his finishing touch was a snippet of one of Elder Jeffrey R. Holland's talks. It left the Spirit really strong. 

Also! This Sunday I had to play piano for Sacrament meeting. They don't have anyone who plays piano, so I guess I'm the Ward's pianist now. Oh well haha.

Well, I don't have much time left, so I'll do the question thing.

1. What has been your biggest challenge this week?
Well, I'd say the 50 minute walks we have to do everyday to get to the center from our house.

2. What has been your biggest concern?
One of our investigators has a problem with smoking, and sometimes he feels like he can't stop. We're working really hard with him to quit.

3. What has been your biggest success?
Feeling the spirit in a lot of our lessons. 

4. Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?
Well I'm gonna go ahead and call out my fav boys of the mission: Elder Arnson, Elder King, and Elder Maxwell. Why? Because I only get to see them once every 3 months now. And I love them haha.

5. What has been your most significant tender mercy?
Hmm, I think that it would probably be that I am learning humility more and more.

6. What are you looking forward to this coming week?
Well, because my companion is the District Leader, he's gonna be doing some divisions with the other Elders, and that means I get to go out with the other Elders too!

7. Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it.
Use the spirit more in the lessons, and find lots of new families to teach!

8. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?
Galatians 2:8-9

Thanks for all the emails guys! I'd love to get letters too! From anyone and anywhere! LOVE YOU ALL! Talk soon.


Elder Collins


Fotos!
4 Elders from District 36A at the CTM.

Swaggin it out in Hortolandia Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment