Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015- week 29- reached over 200 days on the mission!



Hello Everyone!



This past week was a really good one. Starting with Monday, we had another Noite Familiar (yes, this is Family Home Evening) with the Bishop this time. Three of our investigators came, and it was really good. Speaking of our investigators, two of them are super close to baptism. Meaning, maybe even this week. It all depends on when they get an answer. This is the closest I've come to baptism, and I'm really excited.


The only problem is that transfers are next week, and I have a feeling that I'm going to be transferred. I've been here for 6 months! That's a whole quarter of my mission! Wow, the mission is going by so fast. I never thought it would be like this haha. Let it be known to all who will soon embark on this journey- MISSIONS GO BY SO FAST. At least to the ones who are serving it.


Anyways, this week, I also did another division with our District Leader- Elder Sanchez, just this time, I went over to his area in Villa Flora (like 10 minutes away by bus). I also took a picture with Jesus!! Apparently in every city, there is at least one Redeemer statue. Like the really famous one in Rio de Janeiro. So, yeah, I took picture with the statue.


On Saturday, we celebrated our being here on a mission for 200 days! We went and got some big hamburgers haha.


Also, yesterday, Elder Maxwell and I had the most spiritual lesson we've ever had on our missions. It was awesome. We went there with two sister members and we all shared our testimonies to our really good investigators.


This transfer was definitely the fastest one I've had so far. I'd have to say the CTM transfer was the slowest one haha. That makes me think back to Brendon. He was definitely right when he said the first couple weeks are the slowest, then everything just flies by so darn fast haha. This was also definitely my favorite transfer. It's so awesome being back with your original group, or at least some of them. Especially in the same house. Even more so as a field comp.


Anyways, thanks for all the emails guys! Once again, I appreciate everything! Love you guys!


Till the next week,


Elder Collins


Fotos

"O Redentor e Eu"


From Elder Maxwell: 4 of us in Sumaré, ward mission leader, and in the back is his wife and step son.





No comments:

Post a Comment