Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015- week 28- P-day in Sumaré, Brazil!


Olá familia!

I cannot believe how fast this transfer is going by! ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS LEFT WHAT IS THIS. So, this past week, we had interviews with the President! It was good to talk with him; it's been like 5 months since I had an interview with him. Anyways, this week was a normal week. We decided to go out with the members a little more, and that was cool. Nothing new or different this week. We were finally able to find the foosball after being gone for like 3 months!! We were super excited to find it! Also, on Monday, Elder Arnson and I did a Noite Familiar at our Missionary Ward Leader's house (Eduardo Pedroso).

Alright, question time.

1. What has been your biggest challenge this week?
Hmm, we had a 2 hour Bible Bash with this Assembleian dude that lasted till like 9:40 at night.

2. What has been your biggest concern?
Waking up at 6:30 every morning.

3. What has been your biggest success?
Our two eleito investigators read the Book of Mormon and prayed!

4. Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?
Well there's this one member here, who is also a part of the Stake Presidency; a super cool dude. He went out with us this week, and also we've gone to his house a couple of times, and every single time, he's given us ICE CREAM. haha

5. What has been your most significant tender mercy?
President Canuto haha. He can really burn you, but at the same time make you feel good.

6. What are you looking forward to this coming week?
I look forward to the next Sunday when we'll see if our investigators are really progressing!

7. Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it.
Project Purification and 150 contacts.

8. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?
Mark 16:15-16

Sorry for the short email this time, we really didn't do much that was like "whoaah gotta write about this". Thank you my peeps for all the emails!!

Love,
Elder Collins

P.S. I still have not received any packages. Actually, I did get one a while back and I forgot to tell you guys about it. It was from the Anna Bors family! Tell them I said thank you, cause I really appreciated it!

P.P.S. This week, I got a really bad haircut, but good thing I don't have any girls to impress over here. haha

Foto

Pyramid: The Cool Kids 

No comments:

Post a Comment