Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015- week 23- Will find out about transfers next week!

Hey family and everyone else!


This week went by pretty fast again! This week is the last week of the transfers too! I can't believe its already passed by so fast! I don't know if I'll stay or be transferred, but I have a feeling that I'll get a new companion at least. We'll see. There wasn't too much that happened the past week, but we did have quite a hard start to the week. We met up with some really hard investigators that were quite against us, but at least we still have a friendship with them. Needless to say, I studied the scriptures a lot, accompanied by prayer. The rest of the week went by pretty smoothly. I think Sunday was my biggest success. We had this family come to church who we just found in the beginning of last week. They said they would come to church and they did! They said it was a lot different and that they liked the teaching a whole ton better.

We met this guy a couple of weeks ago who gives guitar lessons and is just super chill. We lost contact for a while when we weren't able to find him until last week. He gave us a car ride to the church because it was pouring out, and then we gave him a tour of the chapel. He also said we could go and visit him, so we did. He's 21, but he definitely doesn't look it. He said he would go to church with us next week!

Anyways, this week we're gonna try to go out with a bang to end the transfer. We're gonna work as hard as we can to meet all of our goals and the zone's goals. It's always a very anxious week, the last week of the transfers, because you don't know if you're going to stay or leave and so it's kind of weird working.

Like I said before, I've studied the scriptures a lot this week, mainly the Bible, but I've also read some of the Book of Mormon. The one that probably impacted me the most was in the book of Alma when he is talking to his three sons. The middle son's counsel is minimal, but his last words have really struck me. It seemed like they were meant for me. I can't remember what chapter..

Well! Thank you everyone for all the emails! Talk to you next week! 

Love,

Elder Collins

P.S.  Hey, also really quickly, I wanted to tell you guys about a missionary who was in my District at the CTM. He has a blog too, and in the beginning, he's got a lot of photos of me and the gang. Check it out! http://elderderekjaydynarnson.blogspot.com.br/

P.P.S.  Yes, of course my feet get tired. We walk all day, every day. Well, today has only just started for me, but I finally cleaned up my room and it looks pretty nice now. There's been tons of ants, and they always crawl up on my arm and bite me. They're tiny ants, but it gets annoying after an ant bites you every 10 minutes.

FOTOS

My favorite juice- Caju!  (Cashew nectar)

This annoying lizard that would not leave the bathroom

Elder Firmino and Elder Chipana

No comments:

Post a Comment